This week’s guest is Theo Prodromitis. Theo is a keynote speaker, Amazon Entrepreneur and Marketing Strategist, and the author of The Balance Between Hustle and Flow.
Her work is motivated by philotimo, a Greek personal and cultural imperative that life has a deeper meaning through larger contributions, to honor your God-given gifts by improving the lives of others.
This week’s episode is all about balance and energy. Theo and Kevin talk about the different ways energy shows up in our lives and how to balance the different kinds we experience to be happier and more fulfilled, and ultimately able to do more for others.
Some of the topics they explored are:
- The importance of family, history, and culture – and how they shape us.
- How ideas take work – even inspired ones. Pairing hustle with flow can make all the difference in how you approach things.
- Presence – being present is the ability to suspend the chatter in your mind. This is a gift you can give to the people you spend time with.
- You are the curator of your own life and can make space for what you want to have in it. This is true for people, projects, energy, and emotions.
- The importance, and sometimes the difficulty, of being kind to yourself, and the micro strategies you can use to do so.
This week’s community magic – we have another wonderful thought from Theo.