Forty episodes, that’s nine months of podcasting – it’s been quite a journey! Kevin talks about some of the biggest things he’s learned along the way, first among those is that if he had waited for clarity before starting the podcast, he’d never have started it! Join Kevin for some heart-touching stories from his listeners, and also for a sneak peek of what’s coming in the next few weeks.
- You can’t steer a parked car. If you’ve been listening to the podcast, you’ve heard Kevin say it over and over again. In fact, the Higher Purpose Podcast is living, breathing proof of it. It’s action that brings clarity.
- Our focus the last few weeks has been on the Profiles of Purpose in Business. We set out to interview 12 different business leaders who are living and working with purpose. Kevin reveals some of the most impactful episodes he’s done so far, starting with Gary Adamson.
- Gary and Kevin delved into the meaning and actualization of transformation. It’s one of the most profound things we can experience, and not often something you expect to see in your workplace. In fact, companies around the globe are transforming into a force for change. Kevin shares how it’s happening.
- This podcast is a vehicle for connection, conversation, innovation, and action. Kevin shares some touching stories of the people he’s met since starting, and how his listeners and fans have connected with each other in surprising ways.
- Kevin lists some of the upcoming episodes in the Profiles of Purpose in Business and the stellar guests that are lined up. Make sure to make a note of the episodes and check back! (Or head over to the websitewhere you can be notified automatically!)
Have you missed any of the Profiles of Purpose Episodes? Listen to them all on Kevin’s site!