Are you living your life in alignment with what you value? Last week, Kevin and Juliana talked about the origins and fundamentals of the scarcity and abundance loops. It was such a powerful conversation that Kevin invited her back this week to take you deeper into the mindset loop discussion. In particular, they dive into how you can cultivate abundance in different aspects of your life.
- Recently, Juliana talked about 2 mindsets: the scarcity loop and the abundance loop. According to her, the scarcity mindset stems from fear. And that fear is the voice in your mind that says, ‘this is not enough and you are not enough.’ When you’re not careful, it’s easy to fall into the fear spiral.
- Juliana reminds us that fear leads to anxiety. Anxiety leads to desperation. And desperation leads to poor life choices. The scarcity loop goes like this: fear leads to poor life choices, and poor life choices lead back to even greater fears.
- How do you willfully seek abundance and make purposeful life choices? Look past the negative circumstances and ground your life in gratitude. Focus on shifting your mindset to gratitude instead, because fear cannot thrive in the heart of someone who’s brimming with gratitude. The abundance loop goes like this: a positive mindset leads to positive outcomes; positive outcomes reinforce the positive mindset.
- The scarcity and abundance loop exist beyond our work life. It’s present in our relationships, health, and other facets of our lives. No one is too rich or too poor to be exempt from the experience of scarcity and abundance.
- What practices can we embrace to help us spend more time in the abundance loop? Be intentional and aware of what brings joy and purpose to your life. Each person’s experience of abundance is unique, so be clear with what you want and commit your best efforts to get there.
- You have the power to make your own choices. You can choose to stay stuck in scarcity or shift towards abundance. Either way, all these shifts you make throughout the day add up, and sometimes the smallest of shifts can make the most impact. It’s up to you to make the effort. Find the courage to get out of your own way and be honest with what makes your life purposeful. The simplest cure for your fear of not having and being enough is to be grateful for everything else in life.
Do you need clarity on how to move forward?
Are you at a crossroads or facing a transition and not confident about what to do now or next? Then you’re invited to join Kevin Monroe for a Clarity Call. You can enter for a free call or book right away!