Today’s guest is Gina Bianchini, the co-founder and CEO of Mighty Networks, the software that powers the online home of This Extraordinary Life. Mighty Networks is a website-building platform with a mission to pilot a new generation of creative business founded on community. It provides creators with the tools they need to create their brand and business.
The theme of this week’s episode is the intersection of modern technology and social networks. Software has a generative ability to unlock positive, constructive relationships and build deeper connections. Additionally, creator-led communities present us with the opportunity to redefine success.
You’ll hear Gina and Kevin Monroe talk about:
- The origins of Mighty Networks.
- The role of software in facilitating community and connection.
- The keys to a flourishing online community.
- How software has been weaponized to destroy rather than construct.
- How community is more than just having commonalities.
Sarah Ratekin of the This Extraordinary Life community shares thoughts and reflections about community.