Today’s guest is Paul Haury, a self-proclaimed Belonging Coach, and Evangelist for heart-based leadership in workplace culture and happiness. He is the founder of Heart Based Leading, a coaching and consulting service dedicated to making workplaces happy, healthy, and fun in order to perform better.
This week’s theme is about belonging. As most of us spend most of our time at work, our experiences there have the potential to impact all other aspects of our lives. When you belong at your workplace, it improves your quality of life. You go home happy which encourages a happy and healthy home atmosphere; this then enables you to go to work happy and healthy, and the cycle continues.
You’ll hear Paul and Kevin Monroe talk about:
- What happens when teamwork, love, and the environment work together in harmony.
- The misconceptions surrounding leadership from the heart.
- How belonging is more than just a feeling.
- What true courage is about.
- The full value of belonging.
Paul stays for the Community Magic segment and shares his experiences with belonging in the This ExtraOrdinary Life community.
Call or text Paul at +206-714-6113