Today’s guest is Jeff Durso, a serial entrepreneur with more than 15 launches. He is the co-founder of Blitzr. He is also the President of Native Britain, the parent company of an e-learning application for mathematics with almost 600,000 learners. Jeff’s experience with entrepreneurship enables him to help visionaries turn big ideas into high-growth opportunities.
The theme of this week’s show is that conversation begets connection, and connection begets community. Our conversations have the potential to be profound and life-changing in the simplest of ways. Within the last 50 years our means of communication have advanced tremendously; this enables us to have more conversation, make more connections, and build more communities.
In this episode you’ll hear him and Kevin Monroe discuss:
- The definition of conversation.
- Serendipitous encounters.
- How to replace expectation with anticipation.
- Blitzr, an online platform that lets you interact with and have stimulating conversations with new people.
- Practical steps one can take to create better conversations with those we’re distanced from.
Hedden of the This Extraordinary Life community talks about his experiences with conversations and how they led him into the extraordinary.