For the last 8 years, Kevin Monroe has introduced servant leadership to all types of leaders from over 50 different countries. Kevin has found, to his delight, that while these leaders might not know what servant leadership is, when they learn about it, they realize it fit them like a glove. Are you engaging in servant leadership without realizing it?
Find out in today’s podcast:
The 10 Signs of Servant Leadership:
- You set out to change the world, and you ended up leading the charge.
- You think and talk ‘we’ more than ‘me.’
- You believe and invest in the development of others.
- You feel joy when people you’ve led in the past pass you in the leadership journey.
- You measure success not by how many people you lead, but by how many of them go on to become leaders themselves.
- You take a little less credit and a little more blame than you actually deserve.
- You value what others have to say more than what you have to say.
- You listen first and talk later.
- You prioritize the practice of presence.
- You savor the significance of small acts.
If you’ve connected this message today, and you want to learn more about servant leadership, and practice the skills you need to serve your team, company and community, go to ServantLeadershipYear.com, and join the community.