It’s the beginning of a new year, and if you’re like millions of other people, you’ve made a
resolution to do better this year than last. Or maybe you’re looking back at the past year and
you realize that you didn’t achieve all you set out to, and it’s disheartening. We’ve ALL been
there. Don’t despair; you might not be able to see it right away, you’re closer than you’ve ever
been to your purpose. Today, Kevin shares his top 8 insights on your journey to purpose.
Listen to the Full Episode:
- Listen to your life. Are you attentive to what your life has to say rather than telling your
life what you have to say? Map out your life and your journey with this free download. (And the instructions!)
- Reconnect to your core. Your values, what matters most to you at your core, are
uniquely yours, and you must live them uniquely.
- Embrace your gifts, talents, and abilities. Yes, you have all three of those, and if you’re
having trouble identifying them, check out this episode with Thom Winninger.
- Who are the people, what is the place, or what is the issue that touches you most
deeply and pulls on your heart strings?
- Where do these things intersect? Where the previous four things come together, that’s
your sweet spot.
- Define, or redefine, success and failure. The ones you have now – did they belong to
someone else? Are they in step with your new clarity?
- Be careful who you let speak into your life. This is a touchy subject, but Kevin explains
what he means.
- Hold your understanding of your purpose loosely. It will change. There will be new
iterations, and that is reason to celebrate.
Remember: purpose thrives in community and dies in isolation. If you’re ready to jumpstart
your journey to purpose, now is the time to join our program. Spend time with others
who are navigating north toward their purpose, and together, make 2018 a year to remember.