We have a very special guest today, Dr. Rick Rigsby. He recently had the video of a talk he gave go viral, and unlike many of the internet’s viral videos, Rick’s message is one of purpose. He and Kevin talk about the hope crisis that is threatening the spirits of people around the world and what we can do to combat it and bring true, fulfilling hope back.
- What’s it like trying ot keep on your path of purpose when your dream of your message being heard finally comes true? Rick knows first-hand, and he shares what it was like and how he’s being mindful of staying focused on what matters.
- There is a ‘hope crisis’ going on, whether you realize it or not. Kevin and Rick talk about the hopelessness that is killing the world. What can you do about it? Do you know the sinister word that creeps into your everyday conversations that can twist your thinking?
- Why are people afraid to hope? Hope is something the fuels us in our purpose, so what happens to you when having hope is too frightening? It’s time to take a look at your feelings and see if you suffer from a lack of trust that leads to fear of hope.
- Sure, it sounds cliché to say that every struggle is a gift. But it’s true, and it’s a truth you need to be reminded of, and Rick does so in a unique way.
- What’s your definition of hope? Rick shares his, and it’s a beautiful thing indeed. Can you take his words and truly embrace them? Can you live up to the challenge of hope? Do you realize that you’ve been conditioned not to hope for the right things?
- If you believe there is such a thing as a hopeless situation, then you need to stop what you’re doing, sit down right now, and listen to some words from a dying woman. That woman was Rick’s wife, and if you take nothing else from this interview, take this.
If you’d like to hear the full featured conversation from Dr Rick Rigsby, you can go to NavigatingNorthSummit.com to watch the whole thing! We’ll be making a different featured conversation available each month.