Today is a special episode. The tables are turned and Kevin is the one being interviewed by the talented and lovely Amy Robles. The talk through the ins and outs of the Navigating North Summit, and what makes it so very special. The all-star lineup, the involvement of charity, and the opportunity to find your purpose.
Listen to the full episode now:
- Kevin and Amy talk about the origin of the Navigating North Summit, and Kevin reveals the belief he held for a long time that he now considers a myth. He also talks about how he landed on the name.
- Have you ever heard about those people who are wired for purpose? So are you. Kevin explains why you aren’t an accident, how you’re designed for purpose. It’s up to you to figure it out what it is.
- Kevin shares some of the common misconceptions in finding your purpose. He explains what he learned growing up that has changed over time, even after spending his formative years steeped in the purpose of living in a church community.
- Some people aren’t aware of a Summit, and others aren’t familiar with the type of summit Navigating North will be. Kevin explains what it is and what makes it different from other, similar events.
- The Navigating North Summit has an all-star lineup, and Kevin talks about the speakers, how he formed relationships with them, and how they stay connected.
- Kevin talks about the seven people you will likely meet along your path to purpose, and what effect they have on you, starting with the Awakener. He shares the types of people who he believes you’ll find during the Summit.
Are you ready for more purpose in work and in life? What if you could learn from personal, intimate conversations with people who are living their lives passionately and purposefully, and making a massive impact? For 5 days, you can. Get more information – and your free ticket at NavigatingNorthSummit.com