Kevin is currently in the first phases of the Extroardinary Experiment. What is the Extraordinary Experiment? It’s a program open to anyone who wants to join – anyone who believes that living an extraordinary life is within your reach. Each week incorporates a simple challenge that is tailored specifically to you. Kevin gives us a rundown of what being extraordinary means, and how to move beyond the ordinary.
- What comes to mind when you think of the word extraordinary, and what does it mean to you? Can you think of an experience you’ve had that you would call extraordinary? Kevin invites you to examine and dissect your remarkable experience, and apply those lessons to your life and business.
- Kevin proposes an interesting theory – that an extraordinary message or experience is actually very simple, and very ordinary! Learn what takes it to the next level.
- What is it that takes certain experiences to the next level and makes them stand out in our memories? How can we apply those lessons to our own lives? Kevin shares the story of an extraordinary experience he had with the health care system during his time caring for his mom.
- As you develop your skills, talents, and abilities, what’s a stretch for you today becomes more comfortable in the future. Kevin talks about the importance of reevaluating and redefining the extraordinary for yourself.
- The path to extraordinary achievement is easier to find than you might think. It’s not about what you do, but how you’re going about doing it. Kevin explains the key difference between ordinary and extraordinary performance.
- If you or someone you know is interested in upleveling your business, leadership, or life, let us know! Email Kevin at email@example.com.
An Extraordinary Experiment
Thank-you for listening to this episode of the Higher Purpose Podcast. Remember, if you ever think that your work could be less ordinary, there’s not much between you and something extraordinary. Just 13 weeks, and a bold experiment. Find out more at 13weekstoextraordinary.com.