Have you ever been pressured into making a decision that didn’t sit well with you? What happens when we silence our gut alarms and signals? Join Kevin and Juliana Park for a life-changing conversation grounded in abundance and purpose. They talk about what leads us to poor decision making and how we can shift away from the scarcity mindset. They will unravel the experience that led to the wisdom in Juliana’s book, The Abundance Loop, and how it can change your mindset today.
- How is Juliana living her higher purpose? Juliana has seen so many others and herself struggle in the pursuit for ‘more.’ This opened her eyes to her true mission: Help people shift away from scarcity and live in abundance.
- People go through life with the stress from thinking that there isn’t ‘enough.’ We live under the assumption that acquiring more wealth and success would mean more validation of our worth. Juliana and Kevin talk about how true gratitude leads us from ‘not having enough’ to ‘being enough,’ and how her scarcity loop enabled her to verbalize the contrast between scarcity and abundance.
- What does abundance mean? To Juliana, it’s being present in the moment and realizing that we have enough. It’s feeling we’re enough inside, ‘I am enough,’ and outside, ‘I have enough.’
- When you reach that point where your inside and outside are in an abundance loop, then you’ll start seeing the truth – there’s more than enough out there. There’s more for us to share and more for us to become because of our potential, and the possibilities aren’t finite.
- What is scarcity? Most people are stuck with the scarcity mindset. Scarcity is believing that we don’t have enough – it’s like falling in a downward spiral and into a vortex. In the scarcity loop, we unconsciously pick choices that make us feel even more inadequate.
- What compels us to make unwise decisions? Juliana talks about how she retraced her steps leading back to the root of that choice. What pushed her to jump and ignore reason? Anxiety. Stress. Fear. These made her blind to other choices that might have made all the difference.
- It seems that in our desire to be loved by others, we often forfeit self-love. We shout a louder ‘YES,” every time our gut screams, “NO.” We’ll say yes because we want the pain and fear to stop so we opt for temporary relief and mistake it for happiness. Our discomfort in experiencing discomfort compels us to run with the least reasonable choice because we want some semblance of feeling okay again.
- Kevin and Juliana dive even further into the value of understanding the difference between making conscious choices under the abundance mindset vs. those poor, unconscious choices we make when stuck in the scarcity loop.
Juliana returns next week for another amazing conversation with Kevin Monroe. Subscribe now so you don’t miss it!
Do you need clarity on how to move forward?
Are you at a crossroads or facing a transition and not confident about what to do now or next? Then you’re invited to join Kevin Monroe for a Clarity Call. You can enter for a free call, or book right away!